About Online Banking
Our online banking system, MemberDirect® Online, provides 24-hour online access to your account, a secure banking experience, and easy-to-use features. This innovative online banking system checks all the boxes when it comes to a convenient and effortless user experience. In Online Banking, you can:
- View account balances
- View account history
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Send Interac e-Transfers®
- Add or delete bill payees
- Set up and manage Alerts
For your protection, we have enhanced our security features even further by adding Increased Authentication and Strong Password. Increased Authentication requires you to select three security questions which you’ll be prompted to use one of when you log into online banking from a computer that is not registered as trusted. Strong Password requires you to create a more robust password that is difficult to guess and difficult to obtain by hackers.
You can speed up the login process by opting to register your home or personal computer. You should not register shared or public computers. When you log in from a registered computer, you don’t have to answer a security question. Cookies are used to identify registered computers so if you clear your cookies, you will have to re-register your computer.
- Immediate Bill Payments: set up bill payees and make payment immediately, saving you even more time.
- Account Nicknames: Simplify your experience by nicknaming each of your accounts, especially if you have several different savings or chequing accounts under your one membership.
- eStatements: Access and download an electronic version of your monthly or quarterly statement anytime, anywhere. They’re secure and stored for up to seven years. Plus, you’re automatically enrolled – no sign-up required!
MemberDirect® Online offers other robust features for Interac e-Transfers®, Alerts and other transfers: