Members have many options when it comes to borrowing money.
Personal loans are one of the most commonly used borrowing options for members who have a specific amount in mind for a specific need, as they’re a one-time use solution with set payments. For example, a vehicle purchase, tuition, or consolidating high-interest debt. Loans are a lower-interest alternative to high-interest credit cards and payday loans.
Crosstown Civic loans give you the flexibility to choose the terms that work best for you. All Crosstown Civic loans offer:
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible repayment plans
- Fast, hassle-free approval process
PLUS interest paid is eligible for bonus annually under our Member Rewards Plan.
We offer different types of loans, tailored to different member needs:
- Variable and fixed rates available
- No pre-payment penalties
- Optional life and disability insurance for qualifying members
- Home Equity Loans available
RRSP Top-Up Loans
- Used to "top-up" prior tax years' RRSP Carry Forward Contribution Room (with CCCU RRSP)
- Variable interest rate: prime plus 1.00%
- $10,000 minimum / $30,000 maximum loan amount
30% lump sum repayment from income tax refund is required within first 90 days of loan advance.
Not sure what you need? Your Crosstown Civic Advisor is ready to help you get the funds you need, for whatever you need them for. Contact your local branch today.
Already know what you need? Apply online today.