New alert features are now live in online banking
Keep track of your accounts and add another level of security to your online banking experience.
Alerts provide you with messages sent directly to your phone or email when you reach a minimum account balance, when ATM balance inquiries are made, if payments are missed, and even when your investments are maturing.
Our new banking system, launched in July 2019, allowed us to offer more alert options in online banking. Effective today, November 5th, those new alerts include:
- ATM Balance Inquiry: Alerts you, in real-time, when an inquiry has been made on your balance at an ATM.
- My Balance: Alert sends account balances, current or available, on a daily, weekly or monthly basis depending on member specification.
- Low Balance: Alert to notify when an account balance is below a specified amount set by the member.
- Deposit: Alert to notify when a deposit has been made to an account.
- Withdrawal: Alert to notify when a withdrawal has been made to an account ($100 minimum).
- Scheduled Payment or Transfer May Fail: Alert to notify when a scheduled payment or transfer may fail as a result of insufficient funds. Notification will start 2 days prior to the payment or transfer due date.
- Insufficient Funds: Alert to notify when an account is overdrawn or a line of credit has been overextended.
- Scheduled Payment Failed: Alert to notify if a scheduled payment has not been processed on the due date.
- Scheduled Transfer Failed: Alert to notify if a scheduled transfer has not been processed on the due date.
- Term Deposit Maturing: Alert to notify when a GIC (registered or non-registered) is about to mature.
- Loan or Mortgage Payment Due: Alert to notify when a loan or mortgage payment is coming due.
- Loan/Mortgage Maturing: Alert to notify when a loan or mortgage is about to mature.
To sign up for these alerts, log in to online banking > Click Messages and Alerts > Manage Alerts.
Click here for a list of all the alerts we offer.