2020 CCCU Student Edge Scholarship Program now open
Applications are now being accepted for the CCCU Student Edge Scholarship Program.
Each year, CCCU's Scholarship Committee selects six deserving students to receive a scholarship as they begin their first year of post-secondary education. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of exceptional academic standing, consistent community involvement, and noteworthy participation in extracurricular activities.
Recipients must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be members or immediate family of members of Crosstown Civic Credit Union (as of September 1 of the current school year).
- Applicants must reside in Manitoba.
- Applicants must currently attend high school full-time (be it public school, private school, or home school) and be eligible to graduate in June of the current year.
- Applicants must plan to continue their education at a recognized post-secondary institution in fall of the current year.
- Children and/or grandchildren of current credit union Board of Directors and employees are not eligible.
Download the application form here.