Limited Time Transfer-in Fee Incentive
For all qualifying new residential mortgages approved and being transferred from other financial institutions until December 1, 2020. Crosstown Civic Credit Union will pay First Canadian Title (FCT) fees with a minimum mortgage amount of $100,000. For mortgages of $150,000 or more, Crosstown Civic Credit Union will pay FCT fees, appraisal, and discharge fees up to a combined maximum of $800. For mortgages of $200,000 or more Crosstown Civic Credit Union will pay FCT fees, appraisal, and discharge fees up to a combined maximum of $1100.
- Mortgage must be new to Crosstown Civic Credit Union. Refinances of existing mortgages at CCCU do not qualify.
- Mortgage must be a three-year fixed-term or greater, or five-year variable closed term.
- Mortgage must be fully transferred and funded by December 31, 2020.
- Property must be owner-occupied (excludes commercial or residential rental properties).
- Must have a direct deposit into an account with Crosstown Civic Credit Union.
The maximum of $1100 is not applicable towards legal fees or mortgage penalties. Maximum refund to any mortgage transaction is $1100.00.
This offer is subject to change or cancellation without notice at any time. Additional terms and conditions may apply.