Deposit cheques in a snap. It's free, fast, and secure.
Whether you’re at coffee with friends, at the lake, or staying up late – anytime is the right time to deposit cheques.
Here’s how it works:
- Open the CCCU Mobile App on your smartphone or tablet.
- Tap on the Deposit icon.
- Select your account and enter the amount.
- Snap a photo of the front and back of your cheque.
- Confirm the details and tap “Submit”. Your account balance will be updated immediately. Normal hold times will apply.
After you deposit:
- Write “deposited” across the front of the cheque.
- Store it for 90 days. There is no need to send it to us.
- Destroy cheque within 120 days.
It has come to our attention that the new Android 10 is unable to take the picture required to deposit a cheque in our mobile app. Users are unable to see and tap the icon that takes the picture. This issue is not specific to Crosstown Civic and is affecting all credit unions using this service provider for their mobile app. A temporary solution has been identified and will work around this issue until a new app version is deployed. We've been given an estimated launch timeframe of October.
The instructions for this workaround is as follows:
Don’t have our Mobile App?
Members who do not currently have our mobile app can download it free of charge on Google Play™ and the Apple App Store®:
The Crosstown Civic Credit Union mobile app is compatible with Apple iPhone, iPod and iPad, and Android devices.