The health and well-being of our members, employees, and communities we serve are what is most important.
Every day, new information becomes available about COVID-19 and its potential impact. Visit this page often to stay on top of what we are doing to help protect our members and employees while meeting your needs and keeping your finances secure. You can also follow our Facebook page for the latest updates
We are supporting our members and employees by focusing on safety and health. Our team is regularly reviewing updates from the World Health Organization and the Public Health Agency of Canada to ensure our actions are aligned with the most up-to-date information.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: EFFECTIVE MONDAY, MARCH 23, 2020
We all must do our part to flatten the curve and minimize the potential spread of COVID-19. Here is what we’re doing:
- We are here for you and want to make sure you can get the services you need in the safest way possible.
- We have made some temporary changes to the way we serve our members, with an eye towards supporting members more over the phone and internet and less in our physical branches. To do this, we have temporarily closed some branches and reduced the operating hours at other locations. See Branch Updates below.
- To protect the health of our employees and members, we are asking you to call first before visiting one of our open branches. We may be able to assist you over the phone, and if not we can make an appointment for your visit to ensure we can maintain health precautions.
- ATMs and night depositories will remain open in all of our locations, along with all other digital services and we encourage you to bank digitally via telephone, online, or mobile banking.
- Although our commercial department is temporarily closed to walk-ins, our commercial team is there to assist you during this time. Call the general line or your account manager directly.
- If you are directly impacted by COVID-19 and as a result are facing financial challenges , contact your local branch or commercial team and an Advisor will be happy to assist you. We are prepared to help you find a solution to meet your needs.
- Beware of fraud: We advise all members to be alert to suspicious or unrecognizable approaches from anyone claiming to be from Crosstown Civic, either over the phone or via text or email. See Security & Fraud for more information.
- Other updates:
March 20 – Hours reduced and five Crosstown Civic Branches temporarily closed until further notice
March 18 – Reduced branch hours effective March 19th
With all of the changes occurring as a result of this pandemic, we’ve made it easier for you to navigate them.
We've organized available information by topic so you can find the answers and resources you need.
If you're impacted, let us know.
If you are directly impacted by COVID-19 and as a result are facing financial challenges, contact your local branch and an Advisor will be happy to assist you. We are prepared to help you find a solution to meet your needs. You'll have a lot on your mind, and we want to be there for you.
Thank you for your business, and for placing your trust in us.
During this challenging time, it is important to work together to keep ourselves safe and well.