Crosstown Civic MEMBER CARD®
A great extra when you require cash in a hurry, or have to make a purchase with your business account funds.
- Direct access to cash from your business account.
- Speedy, convenient, easy.
- Save time, avoid line ups, and save postage.
- Application available at any branch.
*Certain conditions apply. Call 942-2686 for details.
Customer Automatic Funds Transfer (CAFT)
We make available the tools you need to make your business affairs more efficient.
CAFT software saves you time and money. The software allows you to originate and process electronic fund transfers via the internet. Uses include:
- Transfer funds between accounts from any source.
- Set-up and process your payroll payments.
The software is available to you from the Commercial Department. For details call 942-2686.
Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT)
- Funds transferred automatically between account types within Crosstown Civic Credit Union on a variety of schedules - no charge.
- Excludes Interac® e-Transfers.
- Funds transferred automatically from your account at other financial institutions on a variety of schedules - charges may apply.
- Service includes direct deposit and pre-authorized debit.
Protect your business against unforeseen circumstances.
- Full range of creditor life and disability insurance products at competitive prices available to business members.
Interac® Direct Payment
- Use your Crosstown Civic MEMBER CARD® Debit Card to pay for purchases electronically wherever the Interac® Direct Payment logo is displayed.
- 50¢ per item (some exemptions apply).
- Check your account balances and account history via the Internet, 24 hours a day.
- Make bill payments (including post-dated bill payments), balance and statement inquiries, transfers, and e-mail messages to Crosstown Civic Credit Union.
- Initial sign-up and all services (excluding bill payment) provided free of charge.
- Visit a branch to activate this service.
- Unless indicated, the fee per bill payment is $0.55.
Point of Sale (POS) Retail Service
Process retail sales electronically using in-store point of sale (POS) terminals.
- POS terminals can process purchase payments using Interac® Direct Payment, Mastercard®, Visa®, American Express®, Agricard®, Maestro® & Diners®.
- POS terminals provide instant deposit and credit to your account, saving time and money.
- POS deposits eliminate costly and time consuming collection efforts from NSF cheques.
- POS services reduce cash handling costs and reduce security risks associated with cash.
- Crosstown Civic services include terminal rental, set-up, ongoing support and miscellaneous supply purchases.
ExpressLine - Call 949-1048
- Free enrollment
- Free unlimited account access
- Unless indicated, the fee per bill payment is $0.55
Other Member Services
- Drafts/wire funds available in various currencies.
- Foreign currency (USD and Euros).
- Safety deposit boxes.
- Direct deposit.
- After hours night depository.
- Multi-branch service.
- Scholarship Opportunities.