Community Involvement & Support
As a locally owned organization, Crosstown Civic Credit Union (CCCU) cares deeply about giving back to the communities in which we live, work and play. Recognizing our responsibility to contribute to the health and quality of life in our community, we support local causes through many community charitable and non-profit organizations.
Our organization provides a broad base of support to various community events, health & wellness initiatives, educational programs, youth, and arts & culture, through donations, sponsorships and volunteering. We also encourage and enable our staff to contribute to our community through individual and company volunteering opportunities.
Do you have a community event or initiative you’d like Crosstown Civic to support? CCCU would love to hear from you.
|We Sponsor:||We Don't Sponsor:|
- Please apply 4 to 6 weeks prior to the event.
- Applications will be reviewed within two weeks of the application date.
- Sponsorship materials are required for consideration.
- Post-event, please submit a short report describing the event’s success and our organization was recognized.
Sponsorships c/o Marketing Department
Crosstown Civic Credit Union
171 Donald Street
CCCU Student Edge Scholarship Program
Each year, CCCU’s Scholarship Committee selects six deserving students to receive a scholarship as they begin their first year of post-secondary education. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of exceptional academic standing, consistent community involvement, and noteworthy participation in extracurricular activities.
Recipients must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be members or immediate family of members of Crosstown Civic Credit Union (as of September 1 of the current school year).
- Applicants must reside in Manitoba.
- Applicants must currently attend high school full-time (be it public school, private school, or home school) and be eligible to graduate in June of the current year.
- Applicants must plan to continue their education at a recognized post-secondary institution in fall of the current year.
- Children and/or grandchildren of current credit union Board of Directors and employees are not eligible.
2019 Valeyo Learning Grant Program
Credit union partner, Valeyo, is offering credit union members the opportunity to apply for a $1,000 Learning Grant. This Learning Grant Program is designed to support students in their post-secondary studies.
The program runs between now and April 19, 2019 and is open to any student who is a member of a participating credit union. For more information, visit valeyo.com\learning_grant.