Direct Alerts is a great way to automatically warn you of certain changes to your online banking account. As an additional layer of security, Direct Alerts allows members to receive alerts via text message or email, so you can let us know right away if something strange is happening, and together we can take immediate action steps to fix it.
Don’t wait – set up any or all of these alerts today:
• Account has been logged into Online Banking
• Password/PAC has been changed via Online Banking.
• Locked out of Online Banking via incorrect password or security question due to 3 unsuccessful login attempts.
• New payee for bill payments has been added
• Interac e-Transfer recipient has been added.
Setting up Alerts
1. Login to CCCU Online Banking
2. Navigate to Messages and Alerts tab, click on manage alerts and register
3. You will be asked to accept the Alerts Agreement before you can register
4. Add an email contact, phone number (or both), and follow instruction received in the confirmation email or text.
5. Select account nicknames and choose which alert you want to receive.
Direct Alert Costs.
Direct Alerts are FREE. Just make sure you check with your service provider about data and text rates.
My Phone has been lost/stolen
If your phone ever goes missing contact your mobile carrier to have your mobile device deactivated and then log in to Online Banking to deactivate your alerts. When you get a new phone simply log in to Online Banking and edit your Alerts Contact information to include your new mobile number and update your active Alerts with your new number.
If you have any other questions about the Direct Alerts feature, we are here to help, please contact us.